Oracle Database Procedure Consultancy
Database procedures are essential in order for your Oracle database to operate as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Database procedures help to optimise the performance of the database and eliminate some of the occasions that SQL queries are needed,
as Oracle allows sophisticated business rules and application logic to be stored as database procedures.
Seer Computing's Oracle consultancy team recommends using a "Thin client, Fat server" methodology.
By utilising database procedures all the functionality can remain in the database server and be accessed by a basic front end system.
Keeping the database functionally rich creates several development advantages including:
- Centralising of code
- Less duplications of functions
- Quicker development time
- Wider choice of front ends
- Better integrity of data
- Less powerful front end client machines needed
- Validation of data "at source"
Our Oracle consultancy team adopts this procedural methodology on all Oracle projects. We have a wide experience of Oracle Database
functionality from Data Warehousing summarisation procedures down to constraint triggers.
Contact the Seer Computing Oracle consultancy team now, if you are:
- Not currently taking advantage of database procedures
- Currently implementing database procedures
- Not happy with your current database procedures
- Reviewing your database system and its processes