Seer Computing Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be
identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Seer Computing Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you
are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 March 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode etc
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in
place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and
the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond
to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering
information about your preferences.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note
that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information
which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look
at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information
to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by
writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required
by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find
interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to
Seer Computing Ltd, 142 Walter Road, Swansea, SA1 5RW.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.